Blood supply disorders, moisture content and collagen production decrease in the organism are inevitable with aging. Damaged skin micro vessels and the blood supply system are unable to provide epidermis with necessary amount of oxygen and nutrient substance. As a result skin cells multiplication slows down considerably, the skin gets thinner, drier and prone to wrinkle and patch formation.
Oxygen therapy that enriches the skin with oxygen and increases metabolism has been used abroad for ages. During the oxygen therapy the skin is treated by oxygen given under high pressure and at the same time provides the penetration of several medical cosmetic products into the middle skin layers. Pure oxygen is given to the lowest skin layers by an oxygen condenser under 0.6 – 1 Bar pressure which provides a deep penetration of the active medical substances. The active substances of the creams usually applied to the skin can never reach those deep layers of skin. The effect of the procedure is immediate and long lasting. Thanks to the oxygen applied under pressure worn skin cells regenerate which makes the skin fresh, soft and lively.
For this procedure we use medical cosmetic products containing vitamins A, C and E, aloe vera extract and oxygen activating liquid. Oxygen pressure has a massaging effect during the procedure which fastens collagen and elastin synthesis.
In what cases is the procedure applied?
- Skin patch treatment
- Wrinkle treatment
- Acne treatment
- Cellulite treatment
How long does it last and how many sessions are necessary?
One session lasts from 45 minutes to 2 hours depending on the treatment plan. Depending on the problem the recommended course consists of 5-10 sessions.
What does oxygen therapy provide?
- Increases the blood circulation of the deep skin layers, helps prevent acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Balances the fat secretion of the skin.
- Enliven skin tissues.
- Increases collagen and elastin production that are responsible for skin elasticity.
- Applied A, C and E vitamins act as antioxidants.
- Provides the necessary moisturizing.
- Helps remove sun burn and acne scars.
- Reduces wrinkles.
- Makes skin look smooth and lively, makes complexion healthy.
- Reduces skin deformation and sagging.
- It is effective in cellulite treatment due to the fat burning characteristics of oxygen.
Does it have any side effects?
Outer oxygen application does not have any side effects. Pure oxygen and special cosmetic substances reach the deepest skin layers due to NON-NEEDLE INJECTIONS under pressure. It causes no pain and needs no effort. It does not cause bruises.