Skin Care -Facials
Skin is exposed to the external influence the most among the body organs and its healthy appearance is in your hands. Nowadays only the right and regular skin care applied by qualified specialists and at home can help you have healthy, beautiful and shining skin and look younger tomorrow. Skin care procedures are aimed at the regeneration and firming up the natural balance of your skin with developed cosmetic products. The main target of this procedure is to provide a healthy, normal and polished appearance of the skin of any type. A detailed skin analysis is performed by a qualified specialist that is why all cosmetic products and procedures applied are chosen depending on the patient's skin peculiarities.
In D-K Clinic before the skin care procedure a detailed skin analysis is performed with a corneometer, sebumeter and melanometer. It allows determining the most suitable and maximally effective skin care products for this very patient. In our clinic during the skin care procedures performed by National Educational Ministry certified cosmetologists we use the device "Sorisa Bellex-08 Excellence II" that is a European quality award winner and the skin care product line "GUINOT".
Skin care procedures
Standard skin care:
This skin care procedure performed is strict hygiene conditions with the most suitable products will provide a much better appearance and quality of your skin.
Stages of the standard skin care
- Deep cleansing procedure performed with the products most suitable to your skin
- Peeling performed to provide exfoliation of the dead cells of the uppermost skin layer
- Vapozone (ozone/steam) performed to soften the skin, enlarge the pores and easily clean the blackheads
- Blackhead removal
- Skin massage that enlivens skin and increases the blood circulation
- High frequencies application that provides disinfection, blood circulation increase and skin relief
- A moisturizing and purifying mask that supplies the demands of your skin
- Application of the daily skin care products
Special Aromatic Skin Care
Energy boosting essence oils of the herbs rich in active substances and pleasant aroma provide amazing results of the skin care procedures.
- Special Aromatic Skin Care for the dry skin types
- Special Aromatic Skin Care for the oily skin types
- Special Aromatic Skin Care for the sensitive skin types
Detox Skin Care
It is performed with the products containing a miraculous herb named GINSENG to remove the toxins and provide the cell regeneration of the skin that suffers from the negative affect of the city life.
Anti-Aging Skin Care
This procedure performed with special products against wrinkles, looseness and patches will be a great help to the daily anti-aging skin care that you do.
Eye Skin Care
It is a special skin care of the most delicate tissue areas around the eyes with the products preventing baggy eyes and wrinkles around the eyes.
Special Mask Applications
A course of mask applications performed to supply the demands of your skin (anti-wrinkle, fat content balancing, toxin removing, relaxing).
Ionophores – Galvanotherapy
Electrical impulses are applied on the minimum level to provide the penetration of the skin care products into the deepest skin layers.
It is a safe procedure of electric stimulation of the sagging skin areas that have lost their tonus performed to create passive exercising of the necessary muscle groups. Passive exercising firms up the loose areas and tightens the muscle structure.
Characteristics of the Skin Care Unit
"Sorisa Bellex-08 Excellence II"
- Vapozone (steam/ozone)
- High frequencies
- Microgalvanic flow
- Galvanic flow
- Mild passive gymnastics
- Intensive passive gymnastics
- Fat balance care
- Galvanic mask application
Applications done in surgical sterilization conditions.
Applications done in surgical sterilization conditions.
Nowadays one of the most serious issues of human health is obesity that is excessive fat deposit harmful for health. We gain weight when the amount of consumed calories is bigger than the amount of calories we spend. The regulation of the consumed calorie amounts depends not only on a diet but also on physical exercising.
Among the reasons of obesity there are unhealthy eating habits, inheritance, some hormonal diseases, use of some medicines, social, economic and psychological factors and inactive way of life. Being a problem itself, obesity can cause diabetes, cardio vascular diseases, articular diseases, gall bladder diseases, liver diseases, insomnia, some types of cancer, polycystic ovary syndrome, psychological disorders, hypertension etc.
It must be individual. That is why a diet program must be developed only after a specialist doctor estimates the following factors.
- Physical characteristics (height, weight, activity level)
- Health condition (health problems, medicines used)
- Family status
- Obesity period
- Eating habits (favorite and unloved food, time of meals)
- Social conditions (social circle, job)
- Psychological condition
The developed diet program must include a necessary amount of energy, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals depending on the age, sex, health condition and blood test results of the patient. The metabolism of the organism must not be decreased. A diet must provide fat loss method without loosing muscle bulk.
In our clinic diet programs are developed by a dietician doctor. There are scientifically incorrect diet programs like diets disregarding individual characteristics (especially from newspapers and magazines), fast weight loss diets (miraculous shock diets), low caloric diets disregarding individual needs and doctoral control, special food diets that do not engrain healthy eating habits, diets based on single-type food nutrition, diuretic medicines and saunas that can cause dehydration instead of losing kilos. Such diets can never be developed by a qualified specialist.
How can I count the excess weight?
Obesity means excessive fat deposit, so that the body weight is bigger that the normal body mass on the basis of body height and weight ratio. If we consume more energy than we spend the body starts storing fat. In order to learn if there are excess fat deposits in the body a special way of calculation and measurement is used. One of them is Body Mass Index (BMI) which equals a person's weight in kilograms divided by height in meters squared. It reveals if we have excess weight and how much it is.
1) Body Mass Index (BMI) = Weight/ (Height)²Results;
18.5 kg/m2 Underweight
18.5-24.9 kg/m2 Normal (healty)
25-29.9 kg/m2 Overweight
30-39.9 kg/m2 Obese
40 kg/m2 greater Morbid Obese
2) Waist size is another criterion. Waist size should not exceed
with women 88 cm;
with men 102 cm.
3) The third measurement method is waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) when the waist measurement is divided by the hip measurement.
Women > 0,85
Men > 1
A person with following measurement results is considered overweight.
Can scientifically unfounded diet programs be harmful?
When sticking to a scientifically groundless diet without doctoral control a patient usually loses muscle bulk instead of excess fat. Low caloric food consumption starts the organism's protection mode and metabolism slows down. Fat burning slows down and the body starts storing fat to retain the energy. When the diet is over and a person starts eating a little more than during the diet the body immediately gains weight. It is caused by slow metabolism. Every next diet makes the body metabolism slower, and as a result it gets easier and faster to gain weight but harder to lose. Such person will have to observe diets continually or suffer from excess weight for the rest of life. Besides, such diets can cause problems like head ache, concentration disorder, nervousness, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, urine bladder and kidney stones, heart rhythm disorders, hypotension, menstruation period disorders, skin dryness, hair loss, hair thinness, numbness, cold intolerance, protein in urine, fat acids in blood, lipid tissue and cholesterol increase.
The procedure known as "micropigmentation" or "permanent make-up" means the injections of natural pigments under the uppermost skin level by a thin disposable needle. Unlike tattoo permanent make-up is applied to the uppermost skin levels and stays for 3-5 years.
Hyper allergic pigment injections that match with your complexion help cover small imperfections and correct shape. It helps look younger and more well-groomed. During the procedure that lasts for 2-3 hours a pricking sensation can appear. However, local anesthesia of the face minimizes unpleasant sensations and provides a comfortable procedure. Depending on the area the procedure lasts for 2-3 hours.
To prolong the effect of a permanent make-up the following rules should be observed.
- Avoid long lasting sun rays or solarium UV exposure.
- Don't over dry the skin. Don't smoke.
- Protect the areas with a permanent make-up during chemical peeling.
- Protect the areas with a permanent make-up during microdermabrasion.
- Protect the areas with a permanent make-up during when applying creams containing alpha-hydroxy, retinoic and glycolic acids.
During the procedure the following rules must be observed; The procedure must be performed with sterile disposable needles; the other equipment and materials must be sterile and must be used in according with the hygiene rules.
- Brow shape correction (to make a long face look more oval, to make a round face look narrower, to widen the space between the closely set eyes, to narrow the space between the widely set eyes)
- Permanent brow makeup (to make rare eyebrows seem denser, to correct brow lines or draw a new finer brow line, to make eyebrows look thicker, to create new eyebrows in case of brow loss for medical reasons)
- Eye-liner procedure (to make very big eyes look smaller, to widen the space between the closely set eyes, to make small eyes look bigger, to make ordinary eyes look more exotic)
- Lip shaping procedure (to mark the lip contours, to correct the lip contours, to shape full lips, to hide scars)
- Lip coloring and lip contouring (to stress or change the shape of the lips)
Blood supply disorders, moisture content and collagen production decrease in the organism are inevitable with aging. Damaged skin micro vessels and the blood supply system are unable to provide epidermis with necessary amount of oxygen and nutrient substance. As a result skin cells multiplication slows down considerably, the skin gets thinner, drier and prone to wrinkle and patch formation.
Oxygen therapy that enriches the skin with oxygen and increases metabolism has been used abroad for ages. During the oxygen therapy the skin is treated by oxygen given under high pressure and at the same time provides the penetration of several medical cosmetic products into the middle skin layers. Pure oxygen is given to the lowest skin layers by an oxygen condenser under 0.6 – 1 Bar pressure which provides a deep penetration of the active medical substances. The active substances of the creams usually applied to the skin can never reach those deep layers of skin. The effect of the procedure is immediate and long lasting. Thanks to the oxygen applied under pressure worn skin cells regenerate which makes the skin fresh, soft and lively.
For this procedure we use medical cosmetic products containing vitamins A, C and E, aloe vera extract and oxygen activating liquid. Oxygen pressure has a massaging effect during the procedure which fastens collagen and elastin synthesis.
In what cases is the procedure applied?
- Skin patch treatment
- Wrinkle treatment
- Acne treatment
- Cellulite treatment
How long does it last and how many sessions are necessary?
One session lasts from 45 minutes to 2 hours depending on the treatment plan. Depending on the problem the recommended course consists of 5-10 sessions.
What does oxygen therapy provide?
- Increases the blood circulation of the deep skin layers, helps prevent acne, pimples and blackheads.
- Balances the fat secretion of the skin.
- Enliven skin tissues.
- Increases collagen and elastin production that are responsible for skin elasticity.
- Applied A, C and E vitamins act as antioxidants.
- Provides the necessary moisturizing.
- Helps remove sun burn and acne scars.
- Reduces wrinkles.
- Makes skin look smooth and lively, makes complexion healthy.
- Reduces skin deformation and sagging.
- It is effective in cellulite treatment due to the fat burning characteristics of oxygen.
Does it have any side effects?
Outer oxygen application does not have any side effects. Pure oxygen and special cosmetic substances reach the deepest skin layers due to NON-NEEDLE INJECTIONS under pressure. It causes no pain and needs no effort. It does not cause bruises.
Microdermabrasion is a method based on the principle of superficial skin layer exfoliation by spraying aluminum oxide micro-crystals under pressure. During the procedure aluminum oxide micro-crystals provide soft exfoliation of the superficial skin layers when touching them, and meanwhile dead skin cells and exfoliated skin residue are absorbed by the vacuum system of the device. There have been no cases of allergic reactions caused by this procedure as aluminum oxide micro-crystals are unloaded and do not get into reactions with biological tissues.
Microdermabrasion renews the cell basis and increases collagen production by pushing the necessary mechanisms. This method is used not only with medical purposes but also to slow down skin aging.
The result of this procedure is the reduction of skin roughness which makes it look smooth and shining.
In what cases is microdermabrasion used?
- Thin wrinkles and facial lines
- Facial and body (chest, hands etc.) pigmented patch treatment
- Skin defects due to sun exposure
- Hyperkeratosis (skin thickening)
- Skin roughness reduction
- Acne scars and skin wound scars reduction
- Cleansing and fat content reduction of oily skin
- Anti-aging and skin tonus boost
- Pregnancy stretch marks removal
- Blackheads removal
- Post surgical scar removal
- Treatment of pigmented patches like melasma and senile patches
- Seborrheaic keratosis
Does it have any side effects?
Microdermabrasion is a painless method that demands no anesthesia and has no risk. A patient gets back to their normal way of living immediately after the procedure. After the procedure it is necessary to use high sun protection factor creams.
How is the microdermabrasion procedure performed?
Microdermabrasion is applied in 10-30 minutes sessions. The sessions are performed with 1-4 weeks breaks. Depending on the problem and for a better effect a program that consists of 4-10 sessions is necessary. After a complete treatment course it is recommended to have one skin care treatment session in 2-3 months. Compared to darker complexions, skin with lighter complexion demands more time and effort to reach the desired effect.
What rules should be observed after the treatment?
Do not peel possible crusts. Use moisturizers prescribed by the doctor. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible. Use high sun protection factor creams even in wintertime as microdermabrasion increases the risk of hyperpigmentation that is skin patch formation.
What are the counter indications?
- Open wounds
- Herpes infection
- Eczema, rosacea, skin cancer
- Use of Roaccutane capsules (must be stopped at least 2 months before the treatment)
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Vascular lesions (hemangioma, telengiectasis, couperos)
What rules must be observed before microdermabrasion?
The following procedures must not be applied 2-3 days microdermabrasion.
- Skin care
- Hair dying
- Epilation (laser, wax, tweezers, thread, depilation creams, gel epilation)
- Brush cleaning and mechanical peeling
- Skin exfoliation procedures (glycolic acid, creams containing retinoic acid)
Is the device used for the microdermabrasion procedure important?
The power of the device is very important for the effectiveness of the treatment because aluminum oxide micro-crystals are sprayed to the skin under high pressure. Besides, local application of high pressure in certain spots brings very good results. In our clinic the microdermabrasion procedure is performed with one of the latest modern medical devices called "GP silk Peel".
Slim -Up (Electro-Stimulation)
According to the scientific researches, muscle electro stimulation performed with infrared rays during the effortless Slim-up procedure provides fast effect with no risk.
Infrared rays coming out of 6 different sources during Slim-up pass though skin layers increasing the temperature of the skin tissues. This provides the increase in blood supply and fat metabolism of the tissues. 16 electrodes fixed in different sites and 3 medical programs spread the rays and provide complete electro stimulation. This method firms up loose muscles and skin.
An effortless 40 minutes session causes no fatigue and has no risk for the heart. This method can be applied for the whole body as well as for its certain sites. Two Slim-up units make it possible to restore the silhouette of your body.
Careful work and researches on Slim-up have revealed that the effect of this procedure shows up very fast.
These are the results of Slim-up treatment:
- Buttocks, belly and leg muscles get tougher, fat tissues of these areas decrease and the body gets slimmer.
- Cellulite is reduced.
- Metabolism increase provides regional slimming of the body.
- Blood and lymphatic circulation increases.
Slim-up active head developed especially for the face performs face gymnastics (myolifting). The application of sinusoidal waves provides face muscle firming, wrinkle reduction, lifting of baggy lower eyelids and sagging cheeks.