SKIN EXFOLIATION PROCEDURES
The removal of the superficial skin layer (epidermis) by means of various procedures is called exfoliation. Most of the times this procedure is used to reduce skin patches.
Its aim is to remove the damaged skin layer and thus clean the deeper undamaged skin to provide a healthier, livelier, smoother and firmer appearance of the skin.
In what cases is it used?
- Skin spots caused by sun exposure and other reasons
- Senile spots on hands and face
- Hyperkeratosis (skin thickening)
- Wound scar removal
- Body stretch marks removal
- Pregnancy stretch marks removal
- Pimple treatment
- Acne scarring treatment
Various skin problems:
- Wrinkle reduction
- Fat secretion reduction for oily skin types
- Blackhead removal
- Improving skin quality
What methods are used? (click for information)
What are the counter indications?
- Active phase of herpes
- Fresh skin wounds and burns
- Newly applied radio therapy
- Use of the acne medicine named "Roaccutane"
- Allergic dermatitis, eczema, seborrheaic dermatitis
What rules should be observed after the treatment?
- Protect against the sun (in wintertime as well)
- Do not peel possible crusts
- Use moisturizing creams