| || |
Who is Dr. Meltem Şentürk?
- Dr. Meltem Şentürk became a medical doctor in 1994 and then a dermatologist in 2000, working at Antalya State Hospital from 2000 until 2009.
- She was awarded the Certificate Dermato-Cosmetic Sciences, a widely recognized qualification across Europe, upon successful completion of her education in advanced dermatological procedures at Vrije University, Belgium in 1998.
- After founding the DK Klinik in 2002, Dr. Meltem Şentürk resigned from her job at Antalya State Hospital in 2009 to devote her full energy to the DK Klinik.
- Dr. Meltem Şentürk is a member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), a leading authority on hair loss treatment and restoration around the world. She is also an active member of the Turkish Dermatology Association and the Mediterranean Regional Dermatology Association.
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- European Society of Cosmetic & Aesthetic Dermatology (ESCAD)
- International Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ISDS)
- Turkish Dermatology Association (TURKDERM)