Skin Type Determining
- Which of the skin care products sold on the market are suitable for my skin?
- Should I choose the most expensive brands to provide the best possible care of my skin?
- None of the four known skin types (normal, dry, oily, mixed) match my skin. Do these types have some categories?
- Does the skin care product that I am using now provide maximum effect on my skin?
- As my complexion is dark is the protection against UV-rays enough when I use sun creams with low sun protection factor?
- My skin is very sensitive to the sun. It turns red immediately. What sun protection factor should I use?
- Some of the skin care and make up products I use cause rush and itching. What should I pay attention to when choosing a product?
We can answer these and many other questions with a "COSMETIC EXAMINATION".
A visual skin examination can shape only a very slight idea of your skin condition. But to choose the right skin care products one needs to have a detailed analysis. Modern life style makes it needful to use skin care and cosmetic products.
The researches point out that
- skin care in early ages proves to have been important for a better skin quality in more advanced years;
- the best possible result can be achieved by continual and regular skin care.
WHAT IS A COSMETIC EXAMINATION?
It is a process that is performed in unchangeable climatic conditions (stable temperature and humidity) and consists of first a meticulous skin examination and then a skin analysis performed with a skin type diagnosing device connected to the computer, which guarantees the precise defining of your skin type and helps choose the most suitable skin care products.
WHAT ARE THE STAGES OF THE COSMETIC EXAMINATION?
Skin must be thoroughly cleaned 2 hours before the examination, and no skin care or make up product must be applied to the skin.
After a detailed questionnaire and visual examination the following procedures are performed.
- Skin moisture content is measured; electrical conductivity of superficial skin layers is checked in different spots of skin with a "corneometer"
- Skin fat content is measured; fat content secreted by the skin is photometrically checked with a "sebumeter".
- Skin melanin content is measured; the content of the pigment melanin that is responsible for complexion and tanning is checked by absorption method with a "melanometer".
- Cosmetic allergy test is performed; Allergic reactions are observed with a lot of cosmetic products users. Cosmetic allergy can manifest itself as itching, burning, rush, swelling, and roughing of the skin sites where the product was applied or as allergic reactions of the whole body. A patient with the above mentioned complaints takes a "cosmetic patch test" that reveals which substances containing in the product cause allergy and can guide the choice of skin care products.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE COSMETIC EXAMINATION?
- Precise defining of your skin type
- Skin moisture and fat content defining
- Defining what skin care products are most effective and suitable for your skin type
- Defining what sun protection products are most suitable for your skin
FINALLY YOU WILL MAKE THE FIRST STEP ON THE WAY TO HEALTHIER, FINER AND SMOOTHER SKIN